Here you can find details of some of the venues that we regularly offer catering to with links to their own website.
Duns Castle, Duns
We have just started working with Duns Castle for wedding catering and have move events in the pipeline.
Visit the Duns Castle website
Neidpath Castle, Peebles, Scottish Borders
We have years of experience in catering for events at The Castle. It is in a beautiful location overlooking the River Tweed, ideal for weddings, dinners, canape receptions and parties for all occasions.
We recently catered for a 50th Birthday party here for 80 people. The drinks reception on arrival was accompanied by:
Haggis bon bon; Goats cheese and sun blushed tomato bruschetta; Smoked salmon with cream cheese on a herb scone; Tiger prawns with a mango chilli salsa.
This was followed with:
- Beef in tomato and red wine sauce
- Salmon en croute with Mediterranean vegetables
- New potatoes
- Rocket, pine nut and pomegranate salad
- Three bean, tomato and asparagus salad
- Meringue roulade with ginger and rhubarb,
- Chocolate tart
- Coffee & chocolates
Visit the Neidpath Castle website
The Library of Mistakes, Edinburgh
The Library is conveniently located in the Edinburgh New Town and is ideal for small lunches and dinners (maximum number 16) as well as drink and canape receptions.
We recently catered for a lunch for 12 guests who chose the following menu:
- Hot smoked salmon and quail egg Caesar salad
- Griddled breast of guinea fowl with petit pois a la francais and pommes Anna
- Passionfruit posset with raspberry compote and almond tuiles
- Coffee and chocolates
Visit the Library of Mistakes website
Atlas Domes, Various locations
Cooks & Co catered for Katie and Mark’s wedding on the family farm. The reception was held in a Geodome constructed by her brother’s company Atlas Domes. Please see their website for details of hire.